Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her
Ladies, I’ve graced you with a list curated by yours truly for your boi. Now that I think of it, go grab him and sit him down. Or just copy this and send it to him. You’re going to want to send him this list because it’s the best. I’m bias, I actually want all of the things on the list. So it’s the best Valentine’s Guide I’ve seen in a really long time. Here’s a longer list than the guy’s guide, because it’s harder to think about what to get someone else. Ok, I’ll stop and get to the good stuff, the cookie dough, if you will. Feel free to click the links if you like what you see, it will take you to magical places that will cost you money.
- This book. It will change your life. It’s thought provoking and wonderful and it makes it totally acceptable to make a thousand lists. Ok, maybe only 52, but still!
2. I might be new on the whole glass teapot train but oh my gosh. This is so amazing. I still think Jack was brilliant on 30 Rock when he suggested a glass dishwasher. I’ll settle for this amazing piece of art while we wait.
3. Hello, my name is Katelyn and I’m actually ten years old trapped in the body of a twenty-five year old because all I want to do is color in this book all day.
4. I’m not that obsessed with tea, just with being surround by things that make me laugh or feel happy when I see them. Case and point this little tea-sloth infuser that will make you excited to wake up in the morning, solving your snoozing problem (for at least a few weeks). Also, this website is super fun to browse around on, so give the little guy a click and spend at least fifteen minutes filling up your cart with fun surprises to stock your house with.
5. Seattle has a no-plastic-bag policy and it’s been killing us. I could see using this for groceries but I would probably use it for everything for a few months because I love it that much. How sweet would this be to get from your best friend?
6. Because we got a print with this saying and every time I glance at it I laugh like really hard.
7. My favorite bra ever because Valentine’s Day.
8. Pair it with this and you’re pretty much a shoe in for best Valentine’s present of the year.
9. Sometimes I can’t decide if it’s better to get a gift that really expensive or to get a bunch of gifts that you also want. If we are going with the first option, then here’s my ultimate Seattle Valentine’s Day Gift OF ALL TIME.
And now you know what to buy me for Valentine’s Day! I would love to hear any additions I should consider. Happy Valentines friends, and all you men out there, best of luck. We’re rooting for you.